▂▃▅▆▇► SALSARIA’S 8TH ANNUAL MASQU’OWEEN GALA ◄▇▆▅▃▂
Join us for our Annual Masqu’oween Gala where you are automatically entered in our:
► Best Costume Contest
►(New) Best Make-up Contest; and
► Best Masquerade Contest.
For 2018, wear your most creative Halloween costume, painstaking make-up and / or most elegant masquerade for a chance to crown the title for each contest category. A Judging Panel will narrow down the choices based on*:
* more criteria may be added later.
There are GREAT PRIZES, plus the bragging right, to win the title!!!
✧✧✧✧✧ EVENT DETAILS ✧✧✧✧✧
We will be having a few out-of-town artists to entertain us with some of their great numbers and workshops.
✪ Bailamor Ladies Troupe (Toronto);
✪ Madessimo Pro-Am Troupe (Granby, QC); and
✪ INSPIRE by Ricardo Bureos (Montreal, QC).
✪ 7:00 – 8:00PM: Workshop #1: Adv Beginner / Intermediate Salsa Shines On2 by Karina & Crew from Bailamor (Toronto)
✪ 8:00 – 9:00PM: Workshop #2: Intermediate Sensual Bachata Workshop by Ricardo Bureos.
✪ SHOWS @ 10:30PM:
1. Bailamor Ladies Troupe (Toronto)
2. Avant-Garde Ladies (Ottawa)
3. Madessimo Pro-Am Troupe (Granby, QC)
4. Bailamor Ladies (Toronto)
5. INSPIRE by Ricardo Bureos (Montreal, QC)
More to be confirmed.
✪ 9 – 1:00AM: Social dancing to the music by DJ Chris Feist and DJ dVO!
✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ FEES ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰
► FEE: $20 for 2 x workshops, social dancing and shows; OR $10 for shows and social dancing till 1am
► PRIZES, SPONSORS & KIOSK:
1) Nixmotion – https://www.facebook.com/events/299222007481252/
2) Full Pass by Ottawa Bachata Festival – https://www.facebook.com/events/533413217075652/
3) 2 x Full Passes to the 12th Christmas Gala & 1 Gift Certificate for Full Group Glasses by GoSalsa – https://www.facebook.com/events/449324488863807/;
4) Friday Night Pass by Ottawa Salsa Convention – https://www.facebook.com/events/801028983412875/
► PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. Outside drink, alcohol or non-alcohol, is NOT PERMITTED on the premises.
2. ABSOLUTELY no personal water bottles or containers.
3. Street/outdoor shoes, or shoes with rubber bottom soles, are NOT PERMITTED on the dance floor. You may wear leather or suede bottom shoes.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
See you on the dance floor!